Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

this time it is true

yea..yea..
penulis kembali ke meja penulisannya..
this time for real!!
myb~
hahahaha..
berapa banyak janji manis daaa..

stop, talking nonsence..
i'm back in malaya for 2month!! OMG!!
boleh tahan ke lama2 kat cni?
we'll see
and that is one of the reason i'm back here writing stupid things
thanx to ya all yang rajen malayan this crazy-old-girl

hmmm..
habis idea sudah..
macam mana ni?
sumtin stuck in my head juz like im stuck here in my house
help!! help!!
need to go out..
somebody come culik me cepat!!

baru 2days kat malaya, zana dah rasa puas..
sudah mau balik nippon!!
how nanti bila da habis blaja?
i'm not ready to be back here for good!!
nope, not yet..
the reason y i miss malaya is the FOOD
family n friends (of course la)
but, unluckily everybody have their own life..
who ever care about me?
felt like an abandon child here..
myb perasaan kowt~

yes, blame myself..
i'm the one who scared to death living in my own country
feeling unsecure
kuar dari rumah, rasa macam anytime orang boleh datang tikam dari blakang
owh god.. y with me?
driving?
r u crazy?
if x sesat, myb da masuk surat khabar page kemalangan ngeri..
i'm so not into driving in KL.. please don't let me..
friends suma bz with final, exam, class, work etc
i'm the one who always cuti xkne masa..
haiyaaaaa~

japan-malaya
dua dunia berbeza
here i'm like 6 years old child
wakeup late, eat n sleep again..
the tv has been takeover by those two little kids
all left to me is my own lappy n the internet
far away from here
i have my own house, car, big flat screen tv
free to go anywhere i want
feel safe
make my own decision
I'm totally a 23years old womanin japan..

no offence
juz letting out my feelings
here can't make free phone calls ma..
to whom can i manje2?
the only not-have-to-paid here is my blog
(let my dad setle the internet bliss)

to whom may concern,
hey, I MISS U la
how to survive ni?

2 comments:

kinomoto sakura said...

zana..... goooomen2... kakfa xleh nk g kl agi... stuck kt umah ngn kerja2 yg xdpt dielakkan... plus skang ayah kakfa bru g outstation kt kelantn... huhu sowi....~~ jgn la bosan agi... kakfa nk jmp zana sgt2... huhu~~

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

alooo~

cian nya kamu~

sila tabaah~