Followers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

sometimes

die cakap jangan emo, tapi ntah la malam ni tetibe emo.. pekes kau zana?

where to spill out all the emotions kalau bukan ke blog sendiri kan?
sometimes rasa penat to fulfill people's desire kan?
sometimes its good for you, but u didn't realize it n u went mad for no reason..
sometimes benda tu macam bodoh, tapi u force urself to think + so that everything won't mess up..
sometimes u do things bcoz u need to, not bcoz u want to..
sometimes u try n try to fit in with a group of people, but at the end of the day, u realize u not born to be one of them..
sometimes u pretend to look good, tapi penat kan hidup berpura-pura..
sometimes u feel like u've already give every thing u can, show how much u love n care, but still nampak macam xcukup kan?

maybe 2months in malaya is too much for me kot..
want to be back to my normal life..
miss my home, miss my bee, miss my bicycle, miss my stud life, miss my friends, miss my housemate, miss my turn to cook, miss my do-ur-own-decision life..
not meaning i hate my friends here
love u guys much, appreciate all those moments together..
but my soul already want to be home
i'm sorry :(

u,
I wish I was your favourite girl.
I wish you thought I was the reason you are in the world.
I wish my smile was your favourite kind of smile.
I wish the way that I dressed was your favourite kind of style.
I'm sorry for not being the person to be proud of
I'm not perfect
I accept all your reason for not liking me
TQ

No comments: